środa, 11 grudnia 2013

So it is time to get started

There is a moment in life of every law firm, when it becomes evident that the website is insufficient. 

First of all, there is never enough time to update it, secondly, there is no space in it for all our successes and experiences, thirdly, as everybody knows, nice website does not necessarily stand for power and efficiency of the company. These are the issues which cannot be described in two words.

I do not like legal blogs - they are usually written for fellow lawyers. And fellow lawyers are my competitors so why should I write for them? 

I am not going to give you here boring judgements, doctrinal disputes or glosses. Recipients of this kind of texts are elsewhere - in the courts, offices and universities. 

I just want to share with you my observations, successes, frustrations described from the point of view of the owner of the small maritime & commercial law office in Gdynia, Poland. 

sincerely, 

Bartosz Biechowski
  attorney-at-law 

www.biechowski.com

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz